Don’t just dream about having a well-behaved, polite dog . . . let us help you train your dog to be the great companion you want. Overcome behavior problems and teach your dog good manners while you build a healthy, loving lifetime relationship together.
Dog Training for Family Dogs
Whether your objective is turning around a problem behavior or starting out on the right track with your new best friend, we can help.
Call us to:
- End rowdy behavior, such as jumping, mouthing, stealing and destructiveness
- Ease fearful and aggressive behaviors
- Train the fundamentals of good behavior to your puppy or adult dog
Our positive approach motivates your dog to learn good manners with stress-free methods, making good behavior fun and long-lasting.
Positive methods are fun for everyone
We encourage your whole family to participate in training your dog. It’s a fun experience and helps your dog build a strong relationship with every member of the family.
- Rewards-based positive
- Group classes in a spacious, climate controlled training center
- Private training sessions in your home or wherever is most appropriate to your dog’s training needs
- Specialized behavior modification for complex behavioral problems such as reactivity and aggression, fearful behaviors, separation anxiety, and more
- Behavioral consultation and problem-solving; development of training plans and check point evaluations
- Expertise of Certified Professional Dog Trainers
Call 855.286.DOGS (3647), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the contact form below.